Btn: menu
  • Applicants with educational credentials from schools outside of the United States must first have their transcripts translated and evaluated. Contact the agency listed below or another current member of NACES (the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services),, for international transcript evaluations. Allow ample time for processing by the deadline. The Schools are not affiliated with any accrediting agency. If you would like to receive credit for specific courses that you have completed, this evaluation must be done on a course-by-course basis. The evaluation must also include verification of high school graduation.

    World Education Services, Inc.
    P.O. Box 5087
    Bowling Green Station
    New York, New York 10274-5087
    Telephone: (212) 966-6311
    Fax: (212) 739-6100
    E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
    or visit the website,
  • All applicants must be United States citizens, naturalized U. S. citizens or Permanent Residents. If you are not a U. S. citizen, you will be required to show your Permanent Resident card and/or Naturalization papers in person at the Schools’ Administrative Offices. Citizenship or Permanent Residency is a requirement for school entrance consideration.
  • Applicants may check on the transferability of previously completed college courses by visiting
  • Home schooled students must submit SAT scores, recommendation forms/with letters, the essay as well as a copy of their transcript or home school record. If a home school record/transcript is not available, a GED may be submitted instead.
  • The College Level Examination Program (CLEP) provides a method of earning college credits by taking examinations in various subject areas. Students may apply for CLEP through Union County College recognizes CLEP scores and will apply credit in areas if CLEP scores meet the college requirements. Credit will not be given where there is evidence of previous academic work.
  • Challenge exams are offered for biology courses through Union County College. The challenge exam for NURM100 (Math for Pharmacology) may be taken at the School of Nursing. It is administered by the Lead Teacher/designee of the course. This opportunity is offered to accepted applicants and current students only.
  • Placement in any of the Schools’ courses is on a seat-available basis.
  • Any student who has a documented learning disability will be given reasonable accommodations throughout the program of study. Documentation of learning disabilities must be presented to the Dean of JFK Muhlenberg Snyder Schools. Required documentation for learning disabilities:
    • Educational Evaluation, with the specific diagnosis by a licensed psychologist or a learning consultant, including the addendum of scores, and preferably including accommodations.
    • Psychological Evaluation, with the specific diagnosis by a licensed psychologist or a learning consultant, including test scores, and preferably including accommodations.
  • Any student with a properly documented learning disability should make an appointment to bring the required documentation to the Dean. All official documentation must be current and less than three years old. The Dean reviews the documentation and decides what accommodations, if any, will be made Although the Dean will inform the Lead Teacher regarding the special accommodation for the student, it is also the student’s responsibility to inform the Lead Teacher at the beginning of each course, so that accommodations may be made.
  • Students are expected to be able to access and use a computer and printer. Course material, certain exams, review material and hospital technology require the use of computers and printers.


accrediations label
accrediations LFTendaccrediations ACENaccrediations BD Nursingaccrediations JRCERTaccrediations CAAHEPaccrediations RTend