- The TEAS exam is the same for Nursing, Radiography, and Diagnostic Medical Sonography students.
- Testing is Tuesday-Friday at 9am.
- Student can register for the exam at www.atitesting.com. When looking for available testing dates, please select the following options from the drop down menu, regardless of where you live, after creating your ATI testing account: TEAS for nursing students, USA, NJ, Plainfield.
Learn more about account setup and registration, READ the ATI_TEAS How to Guide.
- Review the job aid as well as watch a 9 minute tutorial video (www.atitesting.com) that demonstrates how the exam will be set up and take place.
- It is MANDATORY that you read the job aid and view video prior to the exam (do not wait until the day of exam!). The job aid and video describe requirements to setup the online connection and what to do when taking the exam.
- On the day of the exam, you must follow the steps in the job aid which includes a dry run of the connection and technoloogy, and you must complete the exam pre-checks. If you do not complete, you will not be able to start the exam. You will also need to use a Chrome browser; therefore, if you need the Chrome browser on your device, suggest you install at minimum the day before.
See the Admissions COVID-19 Impact FAQs for further information regarding the Application process during the pandemic.